top of page


International students can work in Canada without applying for a work permit. Once international students finish their studies, they can obtain a work permit for up to 3 years depending on the duration of the studies completed in Canada. With the work experience obtained in Canada, they could apply for Permanent Residence under the Canadian Experience Class if they meet the requirements of this program and are selected through the system with the exception of those who study English or French as a second language, Express Entry.
Students of English or French cannot work with such a student permit.

bottom of page